Thursday 1 October 2009

Sing K with Quinn & WM at Neway



Is been a loooooOoOOOOoooooooOOOoooOOoong time since we last hang out, all three of us. So this is something to remember by. Hehe! & we are not disappointed ^^


We started off waiting Quinn at outside of GSC One Utama. As always, WE ARE WAITING FOR QUINN!!! lol! Don't spank me again, girl! XD


Me and WM chat a bit before Quinn came, ya, I'm disappointed by the attire she chose actually. WohoooOO~ (Later sure msn me cakap one ^^)
But hey, her nicely curled her scored some points though.



After checking through some menu from different restaurant, we decided to dine at 龙的传人. I think is called Dragon-i restaurant.



I ordered Tomato Seafood La Mien
[comment: taste nice for the first few spoon, then it taste okay. Rich tomato flavour accompany with some fresh seafood like prawns & etc.(8/10)]




WM ordered Spicy Tomyam La Mien
[comment: Me & WM both said it taste good, not so spicy just perfect.(7.5/10)]




Quinn ordered the above (sorry forgot the name) [comment: It turns out very good, infact I think is the best of all three.(8.5/10)]


Quite satisfy with the dishes. They took pictures with my hp again =.="
Huhu! Later let you know the consequences *evil grin* *,*

Before going out from the restaurant, we took pictures with the Terracotta.





----------------------------------------------

Next, we went to Neway to sing our heart out like how we did previously

But this time, there's a little different, more laughter were there throughout the outing due to my... ahem... my natural movement o.o

I dance...
Come on, the feel is there, better don't waste it right?
No picture though 'cause it happened so spontaneously XD





I just realised one thing when I came back from the outing, Quinn keeps on using my phone and took A LOT of photos, the one you see here are just a small portion of it...

If you use my hp to take picture, I will expose you in my blog, hehe!

For example...




I know you won't like it XD

Then, there were more photos...



Favourite picture of the day...




TILL THEN

HAVE A NIEC DAY ^^

2 comments: