Tuesday 13 October 2009

Hua Lian gathering 2009 @ Laundry/Quattro Part 2

Okay, so we went to Quattro for second round, it wasn't this sinful at first. Mana tahu, things change as plan came. Plus, it is Quattro we are talking about. Is hard to resists you see. I never been to Quattro in my life, so after long consideration, I decided to join them for clubbing at Quattro.
WOooOOoooyeeaaaaaah~ And I didn't regret joining ^^b
------------------------------------------
The place was awesome, music are right, ambiance was just perfect. Dim red blue lighting, hyped up clubber, everything you need for a successful club is there. Go try if you got time ^^ I heard there are 4 seasons types of dance floor, but I don't know about it as when we went there, only dance and liquor were in our mine. 
 
Good mixing of old school and recent hits make the atmosphere a sight to behold. I personally like the YMCA song as it came so sudden, and the... 
crowd... moves... 

It is just perfect, we drank, drunk and do some dance. Those 'clubber elders' dance like nobody business, the 'clubbing newbies' still holding back, but not for long as the liquor took its stage. Hehe! With camera in my hand (tribute to WanYing ^^b) I didn't stop catching this moment of 'magic' in the club. Plus with non-stop drinking of Whiskies, I just came off the top that night. And that was closest i get to be labeled DRUNK. First time ever, I PUKED!!! I puke at home once I'm back getting ready to wash my hair. Haihh... Damn, they say you aren't a true clubber if you haven't puke before. I guess now I'm certified as a clubber ^^'

-----------------------------------------
But before hitting the finishing line that night, we were having the time of our lives. Chicks dancing, Dicks shaking, and occasionally Ki-Tang from our guys and girls showed how crazy we are that night.
 

But yes, after the night, we did planned to go for supper (or rather breakfast at 4am) But one of our chicks can't handle the drunkenness so we decided to go home. Yup, it was a great night in term of 'highness'. The last clubbing that made me high was the night me, Dc, joy, ferlycia and Hsen went to Poppy few months ago. But this was far better due to the liquor. Wahaha! I was drinking my way to the top that night fearing that we might not be able to finish all the liquor. ^^"

Five years, five years we haven't met, and once we met, Clubbing we went XD
 

2 comments:

  1. hey, no problem for the camera.see you nex gathering.
    nice songs you got in your blog, haha
    nice day ! wy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh~
    Thanks ^^ I like my songs too.

    Hehe! Thanks fr ur camera again, hope too see u again in our next gathering ^,^

    ReplyDelete