Wednesday 7 October 2009

Hua Lian 2009 gathering @ Laundry, The Curve Part 1


Hua Lian high school, my secondary school ^^ It has been years since I last saw my schoolmates. So this gathering is quite meaningful to me.
Is like scattered chicks found their way back to their mother. Seeing them again makes me feel like part of the Hua Lian family again^^

Even though there's only 20 something of us ^^"




At first I don't plan to go, as most of the time, gathering like this will turn out to be just some other social platform to talk to different people but most often only with a small group of people. Then what is the point?



But this time is different. Even though I don't know most of them. I still go to introduce myself to them, and it turns out that they are quite friendly too^^
Aiya, I should have known them much earlier!

But you know the saying, "It's better late than never".




From one gang to another, slowly catching up what they have been up to, made us dwell into their past and 'live' back what they have lived. Ohyeaaaahh~



And the occasionally Heineken, even though I hate drinking beer, sometimes it is the only medium suitable for that particular context. That is why, our beloved host/organizer - Looi, ordered Vodka for us ^^
What a niiiiiiiiiiiiiceee host.



Some even became tomato after a few sips of Heineken XD See how red the face is??
Far left corner. Hahaha!
But don't worry, he's not drunk, he is just easy to get red drinking alcohol.

-------------------------------------------------

So the picture taking session arrived.



Okay, first thing first, the middle finger is not my idea or her idea.
Secondly, it is not common of us Hua Lian students to show middle fingers in every photos ^^"



Instead of middle fingers, we like to show two fingers in V shape more. As in the 'Victory' sign.


I look quite upset here, may be is because of my Vodka finishing T^T
Get me more!


"Ladies and gentlemen, these are our 9 finalists, you can now vote for them, just type in VOTE (numbers of contestant) to 34000. Your vote will make a different."





Group photo.


TO BE CONTINUED...


TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment