Saturday 31 October 2009

Dismay

It is 3 am in the morning and I'm not sleeping when I suppose to. This shows how important this entry is to me. The following entry is the true me, which I rarely post up in my blog.


I'm a bloody direct person and I often offend people subconsciously, unconsciously or even consciously. That is why I'm grateful to my friends that still stick around me even after enduring my 'bombardment'. I TRULY THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING WITH ME. Gracias.


My 生死之交 (long-time best pal) said that I 得罪人多,称呼人少. Which means I offend people more than actually greeting them. Well, you are right my friend. I could not say it much better myself.


I don't really want to, what normal human beings would want to offend people just for the sake of fun?
Not me that is for sure. But sometimes human just can't get away from those silly mistakes that they will make. Sorry, if I did offend you and I really apologize for it.


----------------------------------------


This history of me offending people can stretch as far as human can imagine, with the sky as the limit (those that I realized + those that I don't)
Here is some I recalled.


Case 1: The word 'fat' to any women kills.
Seriously, either you mean it, or don't. This taboo kills.
I experienced this few years ago when I accidentally say the word 'fat' when describing a friend of mine. Damn, even though she was not there at the first place, she somehow got to know about it and friendship GONE in less than an hour.
I don't mean it for god sake and I feel really bad about it. I really like her as a friend, and just when I thought I found someone that I can share things with...
She was gone. And I'm the one to blame.

It was really painful losing a friend, and even more disheartening if that is a friend that you cherish a lot. We didn't talked for a few years until 6 months ago when we met again. The tension has gone and we are still friends soon after that. (She is still as charismatic as she was, ^^b)

But whenever I saw her, I felt this guilt I can't suppress. I really shouldn't say what I said that year. The year that I lost my friend.


Case 2: Offended an abroad friend of mine.

This girl, very young, around 14 when I first know her. Ouch... I shouldn't do so. She is this kind of girl that being outgoing and sarcastic at the same time. But don't know why, I don't have problem being with them. In fact, I found them to be quite interesting bunch of people.

This friend of mine, I would address her as B. Added me in Restaurant City(RC) (Seriously, I met a lot of new friends through Facebook) I saw her display picture and I gotten curious of her so I sent her a message in RC and soon later we exchanged msn and later Skype. She was really outgoing and we had a good conversation flowing nearly everyday. Exchanging songs, favourites and yes, Pet Society news and updates everyday even though I stopped playing it like few months ago. She was a nice friend honestly, and I really regret hurting her.

She joined this forum in Pet Society and I somehow got invited by her to this group of people in the forum that she cherished and trusted with. Well, I made a huge mistake of turning a personal opinion into something worse. Plus with the types of words I used, I think I lost her trust that day onwards. I said "These friends of yours looks as if they are acting as true friends in the forum, and I think they are not as true as they appeared to be."

And oh my... She...


TO BE CONTINUED...


TILL THEN...

HAVE A NICE DAY T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment