Thursday 15 October 2009

Batu Caves trip with Kung and Vinu

hohohO! I'm lazy, Oh yes!

I'm procrastinating, Oh my...

But I still write blog like how I used to be.

This entry will be a bit different, as I will describe what happen that day by using pictures as the main tool in explaining.

----------------Let the pic story begins------------------


Thanks to our man Kung for inviting us for this trip, I have the opportunity to climb the stairs of Batu Caves temple. The 272 concrete steps look a bit scary at first considering it has been years since I last climb stairs =.="
but thank god it ain't as difficult as I thought.

Quin told me the day before to buy the flower thingy at the bottom of the caves in order to get blessing when I reach the top. Well, it won't harm me to try so I say why not?


After buying the things we need, we headed up the stairs...




1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
4
.
.
.
15 minutes and we are there ^^




We got blessed twice inside the caves up there, saw an iguana along the way, and of course, who could miss the snake that was 'premiered' by the locals XD
Oh yes, Vinu loves snake (hahaha!) Chill bro! Gosh, I just realised we didn't took the picture of the snake T.T



Is a thing going up, going down is another different story...
No doubt it was easier to head down later as it is not as fatigue-demanded as going up, but looking down from 272 steps above isn't something nice either =.="
It is quite scary.



Finally we reached down and took a shot at the Murugan statue.



but what made my day was actually Kung's DSL camera ^^b
It was nice to hold a professional camera that day.
I took some shots with it. Huhu~

A white bird among the black birds
Love this picture so much ^^
---------------------------------------

Next destination, Kolam Panas Selayang.




At first we thought we can sink our feet in the pool, mana tahu, the notice there said "Don't put your feet into the pool." =.= I get it, I get it...




It feels great putting my feet in. Even though is freaking HOT!!!
Then I saw this old man putting half of his head into the hot pool...
It is ridiculous =.="
No wonder I saw some weird marks on his face...
May be it is the consequences of doing so.


------------------------------------------


Next we went to Templer's Park at Selayang.




It was very very spooky actually, very few people were at the swimming pool there, not to mention not many people tracking that place -.-"
But ya, we did have a good time there ^^b




Finally, it is time to go home, Kung brought us to buy one of the famous Burgers in town ^^
It so unique as it includes pineapple in the burgers between the patty and the bread. Ohyeaaaaah~





TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

2 comments:

  1. "Don't put your feet into the pool." 。。。

    this might be the reason that old man put his head in

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! yaya XD

    He actually didn't really put his feet into the hot pool.

    ReplyDelete