Wednesday 7 October 2009

Ferlycia's birthday

well, this is a short entry. Bear with me.

Our blur girl a.k.a. L4D noob queen birthday!! yuhooO~
I still remember the first time we hanged out, I think it was at Island Cafe & DC invited Joy and Ferlycia for a drink. So I know her lo.
Then after few outings such as the Cheras punya viewpoint (I think that's the name), clubbing at Poppy, and of course, the 3-entries long 09 NEW YEAR'S EVE at SANCTUARY.

After a few drinks here and there and some frequent visits to the cyber cafe playing L4D. We kind of know each other better.

So celebrating her birthday is a must lo!
Plus, she invited me ^^
Got 2 outings, but I choose one because Singing K with a bunch of people I don't know is not my cup of tea (but later found that they are quite nice^^")
The second choice is going to Poppy. I chose that one. Hehehe!

------------------------------------------




I bought her this, hmmm... It is just something unique IMO so I decided to buy her this and hopefully next time she can bring it out and we play games with it ^^

This is a pack of playing cards that is in bigger size (15 cm long, 10 cm wide).
I bought it at Bukit Tinggi Jusco.


Then, we go to Poppy. Yay! Even though I didn't have any liquor, but the atmosphere still high ^^





After that, we went for SUPER DUPER LATE SUPPER at CYBERJAYA!!!
yes...


CYBER JAyA!!!


Cyber Jaya Old Town to be precise, don't know who's idea already, it was 5am in the morning. But kesian Joy, have to drove us there. *hugz* Thanks ya!


After all that, added some new friends at Facebook and start chatting.
It is good to meet new people afterall^^


TILL THEN


HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment