Thursday 1 January 2009

The CURVE, celebrate it with LOVE! Part 1

I've decided to skip a few entries to cover this event,
what else? Then the New Year Celebration at The Curve.





As we all might know, The Curve have been the "place to be" when it comes to festive season such as Christmas and New Year and etc. The deco there will always amazes us all by its detail approach and "lighten" environment.
(Woo, enlightening)
With posh restaurant and shops surrounded the area, it is really a place to be when you feel like hanging out in KL.


Thanks to DC, i have my FIRST NY Celebration there!
Whhooooooooooooaaaaa!!
*Tarzan punching his chest*


The night started when Felicia picks us up in ss2 and we drove aallll the way to The Curve, damn, Traffic Jam...

worst than Thailand's highway... If you guys have gone through that you'll know...
My friend once drove in Thai's highway and it took him more than 5 hours just to get to the nearest city...


And he had to pee in his water bottle because he never expected that to happen


...enough of Thailand.

So we 'cut' here and there and we reached The Curve.
My heart was pouncing with joy (-.- No, not u Joy) and my anticipation for tonight's clubbing and 'coundowning' party is like a...


Shy female gorilla anticipating her child's birth


Whoo! I'm soo high right now even though I've gone through that! ^^"
Okay, me, DC, Felicia and Joy wandered around The Curve like 4 "just born child" first set eyes on the world before we ended up having dinner at "Dragon I"(I think that's the name)
After much time wasted on deciding what to eat, unanimously we choose to order 4 dishes just like having homecook meal.
Wonderful! Feels like home!


Then, Sanctuary is the place to be...
We reserved a place for 4(later 5) and started to chill there, drinking Black Label and coke while waiting for the coundown to begin...

Suddenly, The mystery guess appeared...
Because of this mystery guess, ALL FOUR OF US have an unforgetable New Year Celebration that comes with dissapointment, fatigue, laughter and a lot of liquor...

Why? I'll discuss it in part 2...




TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment