Wednesday 17 December 2008

One Utama Outing for presents!






That day me and my friends Elyse, Enyi and Jane went to One Utama for shopping(and i'm the only guy there -.-")

Well, i went there because i need to buy presentS(is plural) for my Queen as her birthday closes...

hehe! & i hope that she will like the presents i give her...



We arrived there around 1pm i guess, and walk around One Utama like


a bunch of mindless flies


I heard from Nicholas that MiniToons sells the plush that vibrates. So i decided to buy it for Queen as Queen loves it.

And i wasn't dissapointed^^


These are just some of the things we bought that day...
I think i spent over RM150 that day alone...
Ops...

Just so you know, it written "Gee angels could fly so low" on the white shirt and "Men Tell more Lies, Women Tell Bigger Lies" on the other shirt... Hehehe!


Cute har? These 2 Hp pouch i bought it that day, the white one for Dear and the black one for me... Rm11.80 total...



But if is for my Dear Queen, then everything is worth it...



Later we went to WongKok to have our DINner + LUNch = LUNner/DINch
Well, the place looks good, feels good...
And the food I've ordered taste good! (2 thumbs up)
I've ordered "Gei Ji Dong guei Soup Rice" which translates to some chinese herbs soup Rice...
Taste awesome but my tongue numb all the way because...


IT IS OSAMALLY, SADDAM HUSSEINLLY, PARIS HILTONLLY HOT!!!


And since i don't have the habit to cool down the soup till it's eatable,
I have to risk my tongue to be numbable...

Haih...




So at the end of the day, we have a lot of fun as the day ended with smiles on our face, we had a wonderful time and hopefully we'll have a chance again in the future!


TILL THEN


HAVE A NICE DAY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment