Tuesday 29 September 2009

same day after 罐头猫 bday celebration @ Fatty Crab

IT IS NOT EVEN OVER YET!!!!

After dining at Schokolarte, I attended my uncle's birthday dinner, hehe!

Very nice, TAMAN MEGAH famous FATTY CRAB!! OhhHHhhhyeahhhhhhhhHHH~

I have an entry reviewing that here. You can choose to view it.




My uncle, my beloved uncle, i still remember how sayang he is to us when we are young, always bought us gifts and taking good care of us. Bringing us anywhere to makan. Now is the time for us to pay back all the things he did for us ^^



Fatty Crab. Still as crowded as always, never me with its sea of crowd. but we are lucky, only needed to wait for 20 minutes to get our table (Seriously, we are lucky)

Having some nice chat while battling with the crab for their meat, they put up a good fight, but ya, we are better ^^

So after all that battling, we say our greetings and wishes and went home after that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE!!

I will come over to your place for Moon Cake festival I think... hehe...

-----------------------------------------

Then the next day, went out with CW & Dayi to Murni. It is fun having them again in the same table. Chat and Bullshitting around. Ah~ Wonderful...

That bloody Nasi Lemak, that piece of chicken is as big as my 200 Sheets Scott Tissue box. I mean, it wasn't as big as that previously, and now it 'grew'.
I think they make it bigger so they can charge us more!!!

ARGH!! @#$%^&!


After that, we went to Dota and Starcraft at INC cyber cafe. I became 吴三桂 (famous traitor in Chinese history)XD. I attacked them even though we are allies.
haha!

Come on! We have beaten the AI bots already, can't I have some fun????
Of course, a traitor always died horribly. I got eliminated by a squadron of Battle Cruisers, some Dark Templars and High Templars plus Protoss Carriers...
Totally annihilated XD

Anyway, it was fun.


TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment