Friday 11 April 2008

~Fatty Crab~ @ ss24 Taman Megah


~Fatty Crab~ have you guys heard of it? I don't know about you but I've gone there that day after I came back from Taiping. My uncle decided to "cheng" us, of course I'll be ok la!^^ wuahaha!
Fatty.... I'm coming..... *saliva dripping out*

Nice crabby... *evil grin*



Intro~
Fatty Crab located in Taman Megah(03-78045758)& another in Mid Valley(If I'm not mistaking), with name itself surely you know what is their specialty right?
Yup, their specialty is...


CRAB!!


Fatty Crab is very pact during the evening and trust me, It is impossible to get a seat during the peak hour which is the evening, usually one will have to stand/sit while waiting for a REAL table to dine with.

Enough of that, now let us get "crabbing"...



Fatty Crab "tradition", before start the main dish thou must try the wings(chicken) Because thou will surely have to wait for a century to be serve the crap... i mean crab...




Make way, The Crab is here. "Sweet spicy Crab", the paste is splendid... YmmY!


Next, is the bread...
The bread is "use" for the diners to further saviour the wonderful paste... Really a nice combo!



There's suppose to have a fried rice but i forgot to take the pic...


Conclusion~
The place is quite "cool" but too crowded I suppose. & the "food serving speed parameter" here suggest they are 10 % slower in terms of serving the food compare to other restaurant... But still, the crab is nice. Really splendido, muchacha, wanmeily "ho jiak"(delicious^^)


Food Review is as below...


ATMOSPHERE : 7.5 marks (nothing you will hope for-.- typical Chinese crab restaurant)
FOOD : 9.0 marks (The paste, the wings, even the bread is a champ^^)
SERVICE : 8.0 marks (they did "seat" us when we're waiting for a table)
PRICE : 8.0 marks (Rm 90++ for all 3 dish, I'm not really impress but guess
that's how the price nowadays)

OVERALL : 81.25 PERCENT!


I'm seriously burned (my lips) when i ate those crap...i mean crab. because my lip was actually "cracking" before that... & with crab as spicy as that, I feel like dying when the "spicy element" touched my lip... OUCH! But in the end, it was a nice meal after all.

So, If anyone of you really want to try crab, go for Fatty Crab.


~Fatty Crab, it won't make you crap~



~All of the statement above is my personal opinion & it may not be 100% true in terms on personal feelings and the statement, it is just a guide/review that one can use as references~

No comments:

Post a Comment