Wednesday 28 May 2008

Bad day... LvL 1

Today, on the 2nd day of my new sem, the class started at 8 in the MORNING!
& the worst thing is, it ends at 10am. Which means after 2 hours of class then can go straight home. When one think this is worst enough, we have an ELS meeting on 2.30pm.



Between 10am to 2.30pm there were 4 and a half hour i need to endure in UTAR for the sake of it. I have no idea what to do, i have my light breakfast before class, then real breakfast after class, when i found i had nothing to do, i went straight to PC block to on9 for 4 hour straight...



MOmmy! This is crazy!! I've wasted 4 HOUR in UTAR surfing the net! Even though i like to surf net, but this is crazy as UTAR DOES NOT provide me with the environment to actually surf the net for a long period of time (Guess that's how uni gave their students free use of the net) I nearly fall asleep inside the lab while surfing.
Gosh! My brain feels like a million pounds of watermelon station on my head.



Can't wait for the meeting...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After the meeting, me and grandma Jun decided to have lunch(or shd i say, dinch[dinner+lunch]) at ss2 Taiwan Noodle Shop. & just when I think the day couldn't get any worst. The car broke down...



Pity grandma Jun, have to endure the "pain" of the problem. & me too, for not having a good day -.-" I must have step on s*** today.



So we have to end up having dinch at Pc cafeteria. Which still ok as the main purpose of the dinch for me is to have a nice chat with grandma to see how her live goes. Too bad mom vivienne is not here, if not we will have a 3 gen chat which is quite unusual . But no worries! The date was "book" for that to happen. And please while mom reading this, do remember about it^^"



So, that was it, a day which was fully covered by "dark cloud" Bad luck coming here and there from all direction just like seeing a black cat appear infront of you from nowhere.
Till next time,



Have a nice day ^^





3 comments:

  1. gaaa!!!!me here!!!nxt fri mah?i rmb...wk up early for breakfast rite?haha...

    aiyo,y so cham,i tel u la,travel back n forth frm sg long then mah pass tat 4 1/2 hour lo..haha...

    eh,not lunner meh?dinch?haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz... pity grandson n grandma story... I went back with my "stupid " car around 6 smth after someone repair it... after reach home.. bath n sleep til tis morning... which means i slept for 11 hours... really tired... no dinner for yesterday.... really a "lunner" or "dinch" for me... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. --> vivienne, lunner sounds very rude la ^^"


    --> Jun, OMG! i dint knw taht! Kesian... Pls dont use lunner again.. sounds like those cantonese rude words -.-"

    ReplyDelete