Monday 26 May 2008

Guess who's back...

*Eminem's "Slim Shady" plays in the background... 'guess who's back, back again, king is back, tell your friend...'*


Ah~~ I just love it when the connection comes back, feels like just coming out from my mom's tummy... I'm REBORN!!


Finally, after all that waiting & praying^.^" streamyx is back... I would like to thank my mom(Vivienne) my grandma(Jun) and all my friends for making this dream come true.... Arigato, arigato...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the 1st thing now i need to do is to update my anti virus which is sooooooo outdated until Flinstone had to call "him" dad... But darn, i need to restart to complete the update -.-"


Next, i think i will start uploading my photo on facebook & friendster because i got tonnes of photo i want to share(mostly I'll upload it in facebook) So, if interested, go to the link on the left side of the page... Gracias...


That's all for now, i need to restart my baby to make its immune system work.
Have a nice day ^^



2 comments: