Tuesday 6 May 2008

My 3rd poem...

It has been a wonderful period that filled with lovely thoughts and experience and exam -.-" (how can i forgot exam) Nonetheless she change me a lot. & here's a poem for her...


Intro~
I don't know if is love or what but i feel this urge to write about it...
First time writing a love poem, is shouldn't be complex i think, so this poem is fairly easy to understand. Here goes...

wongkahking poem


Decisions & Confusion

Sail through the time and lives that passed,
I have made up my mind at last.
I want you to be my love and only one,
Give me your hand and let us begun.

The first time that i saw you,
I had been drawn closer to you.
Your modesty and kind,
Your trustworthiness and mind,
It is what I'm searching for,
You are an angel that's ideal to be call.

Autumn leaves fall and winter snows melt,
My loves for you strongly i felt.
I never been into such a dilemma,
Where my thoughts only show your picture,
Picture that shows a feather,
Fallen from a guardian that spelt enigma.

Overcome i will for the gaffe,
With hard work and i will uncover,
Your lost soul as i give you shelter,
Never again for you to feel unsafe.


Conclusion~
This is the poem that cost me a week to finish it(actually i stop writing it due to exam-.-) Now that is finish, i think is a good time to show it.

~Have a nice day~

2 comments:

  1. Fuyoooooo

    Who's that Si Dia? Anyone that I know of?

    Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks....
    er... no can tell..
    ^^hahaha

    ReplyDelete