Thursday 8 May 2008

4th poem I've wrote...

This is the continuous to the 3rd poem I've wrote... It happened couple of days ago...
-.-


Intro~
This poem I've wrote is actually how i felt that day after the date... Sad it may be...
I still need to thank her for giving me the inspiration to write about this.


The Day the Slit Mouthed Woman Died


Sky were dark as i heard the squicking floor cries,
My mouth was dry as my mission dies.
I should have know what she really wants,
With the way the smiles were plant.

Why am i so eager?
Why am i so love her?
Why can't i wait for another time,
When all the words and time are rhyme.

As i sings out how my feelings were to her,
.
.
.
.
.

(Ops! I won't be postin anymore of my poem here, so any1 intrested jz msg me and i'll let u c the full version of it...)

Conclusion~
Yup, that's all for now. Until next time(no, not next time i kena like this again -.-")
Until next time i got inspiration then I'll write again... hope is a good one...


Have a nice day


ps the title is something me and her only knows... well.. not much want to talk about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment