Friday 30 May 2008

Food that have been "disqualified"

For this entry, I... King... Will pay a tribute for this restaurant that I and GFJ went to have our meal before it "closed down"
It is such a waste actually, because the name and the interior was very unique,
& i thought i will have another meal there, until they closed the curtain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My friends say the restaurant closed right after my visit there was because of me-.-"
But I didn't even start doing a review on it la!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now I'm kind of sceptical was it me that brings the bad luck to them -.-?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Intro~
This restaurant "残酷一叮" which pronounce as "can houk yat deng", the name was actually taken from a renown HongKong reality Tv show. Which is kind of surprise me when I first heard of this restaurant, because few days before i went there, it was actually another restaurant. Hm... What makes them change their style?

Whatever it is, a fine restaurant still depends on the food itself. So let us get it started baby!

*BlackEyePeas's [let's get it started] plays in the background*


.
.
.
.
.
.


Interiors~



Food~






Conclusion~

It was quite nice overall, the people were nice, the food were nice, and we had a lot of fun dining in that area as the screen shows the Tv Show I mention just now and we had a good laugh on it. Too bad the restaurant had "died" -.-"



ATMOSPHERE : 8.5 marks (Really nice interior and I really like the concept of having
the projector inside the restaurant that projects the Tv show)
FOOD : 8.5 marks (The soup was nice^^)
SERVICE : 9.0 marks (The waitress really friendly)
PRICE : 8.5 marks (Well, almost same price as "全一拉面")


OVERALL : 86.50 %


Not much to add now as it already "guanbi" Hopefully it reincarnates somewhere, somehow
in the galaxy far far away... Opps! I mean somewhere in Malaysia as i really want to say thank you to the wonderful Ramen they serve.


Till then, Have a nice day!
~All of the statement above is my personal opinion & it may not be 100% true in terms on personal feelings and the statements, it is just a guide/review that one can use as reference~

No comments:

Post a Comment