Thursday 24 September 2009

The day I nearly get myself killed (14 sept 2009)

Okay, it may sounds dramatic, but seriously. It does happen to me, not once, not twice, but TRIPLE TREAT!!



As some of you might know, I'm an asthma patient, even though I don't get it much recently, I still be very careful with what I consume. Because when I was a child, I've been involved with some serious case of asthma.


Just so you know, when someone got hit by asthma, one will have difficulty in breathing, and I mean really really chronic type of disease. A patient will be unable to breathe normally and may force to resolve in using some equipment (that is if he/she is not dead before that)


I got it twice when i was young, my parents were bloody shocked when I first experienced it, It was like a nightmare.

Weird things go through my mine as I'm wondering will I die just like that?
Will I pass away even before I hit twenty?

Only by then I realize, life is short, we have to live life to the fullest!

Only through that, i realize, I've changed.

I've become quite laid-back and just enjoying things in slow pace (my mom said this is lazy=.=)

Well, I really cherish my life, and that is why I'm afraid to die because I escaped death TWICE. (That's why我很怕死的, DC & Hsen!!)

---------------------------------------------

Back to the topic. That day I have been loomed with dizziness and lots of flame, and usually when flame overflowed, it means difficulty in breathing. And that is just the case.

I can't sleep in the middle of the night, having this severe cough and asthma hit me as I was wondering is this H1N1 I'm experiencing??

It was so scary... Very scary...
I nearly faint.

But I know that time that I have more to achieve, I can't just stay there and do nothing. So I decided to go out to see a doctor.

---------------------------------------------

It is 2am in the morning, there are no people around walking by, I feel so alone, alone...

Midnight wind breeze through my face and shivering I felt vigorously. Walking around ss2 searching for the 24 hour clinic that will be my life saving hut.

But this effort left in vain...

No 24 hour clinic in ss2 on Sunday... It sucks really.
So I called DC & asked if there is a 24 hour clinic here.
But none he said.

And the nearest? Seapark...

Ya, as if I would go there alone...
By then, I was still in immense pain of not be able to breathe normally.
My heart was ranching but my lungs were not supporting what the heart wants.

I nearly died.

Later, I have to slow down my pace just to catch some breath...

1 second
.
.
.
2 seconds
.
.
.
.
3 seconds
.
.
.
.
.
.
5 minutes passed and I decided to go back home and rest. Just hope that it will subside eventually.


-----------------------------------------------


Reflecting back, I really did something stupid that day, I should be calling the other friends to accompany me to see a doctor.
But my brain then wasn't 'behaving' properly...
Thus giving me the hard time.



Well, I feel better now. At least that day's mishap has gone.
My advice?
Live life to the fullest.

TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY^^

5 comments:

  1. mm...asthma is not kidding, but i dropped my glasses twice...how come a patient walked in mid night..and how come a asthma patient who walked in mid night still got mood to take picture of himself????

    XD

    anyway, i think there is a way to cure this asthma right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yA, im using an item called Seretide. is very good,. at least until i got sick again, if im not sick, i will have no recurrence of asthma.

    THose pics nice ler... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it might due to exams pressure too~ just relax, exam is not a big deal XP


    the pics...i can only agree with what u said-->cam-whoring, you are so professions XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! hehe... cam whoring, yup! thank u thank u

    ReplyDelete