Saturday 26 September 2009

Jiun's Wedding Dinner





Woooo~
Time does fly don't they?

It is only a few months since I last met Jiun and now...


She got married!!!!
My beautiful "grandma" got married =.=


I know I should be happy, in fact I am, but this can only mean one thing...
I'm getting older =.="




Seeing friend's getting married in front of me is really weird. I mean, could you imagine seeing friends get married one by one while you are left alone?!? *.*

Still single,
Still mingle...

Haihya... I know this is just the 1st wedding dinner I gone through, but I think there will be more to come.




Hmmm... Talk about the dinner, it first started off with the brides family members greeting us when we are at the main entrance. Seeing Jiun with a big smile on her face really made my day.

Nothing beats the feeling of knowing your friend is feeling the happiness that a woman would felt when she gets married ^^





Aside from the occasional "YAMMMMMMMMMM SHEEEEEEEENNNNNNNG!!!!" sessions with the married couple, there are some small shows 'premiered' by the waiters/waitresses there. Something like wearing CheongSam and SamFu while presenting bottle of champagne and things like that.

Then we makan, and makan, and makan. And cam-whore XD

I look a bit blur and I posed awkwardly, but this doesn't mean I'm drunk... *hiccup*


Just so you know, most of the wedding cakes you saw is artificial/non-real/fake/pirated/cetak rompak XD
And this cake is nonetheless the same.




Due to my excessive drinking of alcohol (red wine), I've started to look 'shaky' =.="
Seriously, i don't think I'm drunk, but they all said I'm drunk ~.~






So it all ended well, and all well ended nicely. We saw our beloved Jiun get married and I'm happy for her^^
Don't know who will be next, but I'll be up for it XD


P.S.: I thought I put enough Ringgits in my angpow, but mana tahu, they say they give RM ???. So I have to add in extra. But at least I gave her a nice number. RM 88 (means prosperity ^^)

Once again, I'm not drunk...



JIUN! WISH YOU HAPPY ALWAYS!

TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

5 comments:

  1. cool....! i have never been attend my friend's wedding dinner like this, except my ex where the feeling is so 'rojak'~ looks like i got to rush them get marry earlier edi XD it must be fun to gather with friends and send the couple to grave...opps...is chapel XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=
    so bad la u, send them to grave!!!!!

    haha! the feeling of attending ur ex weddign must be weird...

    ReplyDelete
  3. is chapel CHAPEL XD~

    yalor, the more his friends tried to take care of me make me felt weird++

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am fine since i considered it as a happy ending
    ^^

    ReplyDelete