Sunday 31 May 2009

Taiping! 太平! Part 4 Movie and KueyTeow goreng

Date: 25th May 2009
Time: 2.20 pm
Venue: Taiping Sentral


Eddy really is a nice guy, a friend indeed, haha! He even go for movie with me just because I wanted to watch "Startrek"!
(Actually I've been acting innocent and depressed to get his pity, lolx!)

Thanks Eddy!

We watched "Startrek" that day, but it is kind of weird, the workers at the counter look shock when I approached the counter to buy the tickets, later only realized that we are the 1st one to buy the tickets =.=


First to buy tickets = Few people go for that movie






The hall was so empty until it frightened me, because it is just TOOOOOO quiet...
and it was sooooooo scary, the whole hall just me and Eddy...
*swallowing saliva*


But still, the movie was good, it is what i expected from Startrek ^^
I'm satisfied that's for sure.
Gonna go for the sequel (if there's any)



------------------ Sequel, where are you --------------------



Date: 27th May 2009
Time: 9 something pm
Venue: Doli restaurant, Taiping


Doli restaurant is famous for its Kuey Teow Goreng, seriously you better come and try it yourself. Rm 3.50 for a regular Fried KueyTeow worth your every penny...


BUT!!!


Do remember don't order the "Kuey Teow Goreng SPECIAL"!!!!


Beware!

Don't get fool by the word "SPECIAL"!

The innocent-looking "special" caused more than you can ever think of, I got fool, never thought the word "special" will cause me to pay 100% more than the regular Fried KueyTeow!!!!


The freaking Special Fried KueyTeow caused me RM 8.00!!!


This is the most expensive KueyTeow Goreng i have ever ordered =.=


Bloody hell!!
I didn't know it was such a case until i saw the receipt...





They add some BIGGER prawn and charged me extra RM 4.50 =.="
It's still not worth it even though it really taste great...






TILL THEN


HAVE A NICE DAY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment