Monday 11 May 2009

Going back to the past XD

Wish you have a time machine?
Wish you can be a kid again?


Haha! That's how me and the BC gang felt when we played basketball that day. The funny thing is, is not the basketball that make us feels like kids again, but the activity afterward.


But that's later...

-------------------Boundary makes organization better------------------



Me and DC, Kent, KC, Winson, Paul went for a basketball match at section 17, and boy, it was scorching hot that day!!
In fact, we were melting under the sun like a vanilla-smell-candle...



I gotta admit, I'm getting too old for this, since i haven't been playing basketball for 3 months, my stamina can't support my will and my heart of a lion...

I got the drive, but don't have the energy.
Is like i want to buy a condom, but don't have the 7Eleven around.


I have to stop playing for few minutes every 15 minutes just to breath normal again.
*shying away from my seat*


*cough cough* I'm getting old...


---------------------------Time ~.~ flies----------------------------


I think the gang gotta admit, KC have the best stamina in the game, man, did you see that kid run???
Sneak in and out from the inside-court like nobody else business.
He didn't stop playing and running even after we have our turn resting.


I salute you, dude!!


-----------------------------saluting--------------------------------



Okay, after all that running and dribbling/shooting, we went to the playground "ahem"
yes, we went to the playground searching for our memories. lolz!!


seesaw, the "climbing pole", slope & etc sure brings back memories, and we make the most out of the seesaw ^^






it was hell of fun trying to balance the thing with our weight, it took us nearly 5 minutes to succeed, and yes, we did it XD

Later Paul went creative and did a "magic trick" with it ^^









That's just another wacky day we had ^^



TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE HOT DAY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment