Saturday 30 May 2009

Taiping! 太平! Part 2

After venturing through the "mystical" temple 佛教会. Me & Eddy accepted the invitation from SotSotcat to Sushi King for lunch ^^
It was great I guess, because we don't have Sushi King 2 years ago in Taiping, and since SotSotcat "begging" us complaining she hasn't been able to taste RAW FISH in Setapak=.=
So we have to bring her there.

Hmmmm....
I should have just bring her to the fishmarket to satisfy her hunger for RAW FISH. lolx!



------------------------------ !><((*> -------------------------------


 


We had a great time there, tasting the essence of the sea with some wasabi in the mix, made me shed tears eating them while thinking
"oh gosh! We are so bless with these wonderful marine life!"
*shedding tears due to Wasabi*


SotSotcat was happy to see us again, especially after so many months not seeing either of us (I blame myself too for not meeting up with her during the semester *.*)
We talked about our future, Eddy's used-to-be-fair-red-lovely-skin, the breakups, and etc only to realise we missed so many things happened in our lives.


 


The sushi here is good, not splendid i would say because it taste like those in MidValley, so, I rate it as AVERAGE.


Like what my Japanese Language lecturer used to say:


"Sushi here in Malaysia doesn't taste anywhere like the sushi in Japan, Japanese won't even taste these Sushi if it wasn't for social reason in Malaysia"


So don't blame me for rating "average" to the sushi we had.
And we took some pictures while sunk our teeth into those not-so-lovely sushi.


 


Actually there's more Eddy's pictures because SotSotcat kept on taking them XD
But i deleted it because people might think I'm a homo for keeping so many guys pictures in my handphone =.="


Well, that's all, till the next outing...


Ohya! Me, Eddy and WJ gone to have Pokok Assam Fried Chicken as supper later that night, yummy!!
I can say, this stall sells the BEST Homemade Fried Chicken in the whole Malaysia!
Don't believe me? Give it a try then ^^





TILL THEN


HAVE A NICE DAY ^^



~All of the statements said above are my personal opinions & it may not be 100% true in terms of feelings and judgemente, it is just a guide/review that one can use as reference~

No comments:

Post a Comment