Tuesday 5 May 2009

Bruschetta Review #1 [I'm the cook^^]

Okay, I suppose to be writing this post ages ago, but I've been busy with exams...

So now, here it is...



BRUSCHETTA!!!!


Yes, you heard it right...
I'm making Bruschetta and it will be my signature dish soon enough ^^
Bye bye my King's Smooth Booth Sandwich <--link *waving* But first, a little bit of history... (Darn, i hate that word)



History

Bruschetta was first being known (or founded) at the 15th century when growers of olives at central Italy planned to grill their bread over a woodfire grill.
Since they have a lot olive oil, they decided to grill the bread and sampled it with olive oil before rubbing a garlic on it.
Later, variations of Bruschetta emerged as tomato, onions and etc being introduced to the cuisine.

----------------------thank god that was over -.-"-------------------------






After the break up, I have been looking for things to do to spend my free time.
Since i like preparing delicious meal, I've decided to make an appetizer as a start to my "tantalizing" career in the culinary world XD





So i browsed,




and browsed,




and browsed...




Until i saw the word Bruschetta...



Wah~~~~
*Saliva dripping down from my mouth, with salivary glands keep excreting the enormous waves of "teeth juice"*


And i know, at the very moment, this is the appetizer that i am looking for^^
Here goes nothing...

----------------At last, the step-by-step shall begins------------------




NEXT WEEK!!



TILL THEN


HAVE A NICE DAY ^^




The bruschetta picture was taken from
http://lupecdenver.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/bruschetta-med-tomater.jpg
thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment