Friday 29 May 2009

Taiping! 太平!

Taiping is my hometown, and it is the ONLY city in Malaysia that have Chinese word as the name of the city, and I'm proud of it ^^


This is not because of its name, but it is because Taiping in Chinese is 太平, which means "peaceful". Trust me, this town still have its origin intact with the old and the new buildings.


Everytime I'm back, the feeling of peacefulness dance around me, all my emoness and problems fade away, while I gratefully sink my body into this wonderful home of mine.
Ah~~~
Nothing beats the comfort of your own home ^^



-------------------------Taiping, wo ai ni!---------------------------



After so many months of slacking and not-so-great-effort on bonding with my old mates at Taiping, I've decided to accomplish a mission which I've created before my finals - I'm gonna spend ALL my time with my old mates.


And indeed, it served me well.


They, have been my friends for years, they understand me, care for me, and above all, years of companionship has build a strong foundation within us, especially Eddy and Shun Feng, SotSotcat and WJ, Saboteurr2la and Even, baoqi & fengxue etc.


I'll talk about that later.


This time, the one I knew longest didn't manage to come back, but hey, I still have Eddy! Haha!
So we decided to come out with WJ, where else?
Other than "pa ki" (cyber cafe la!)


But then, being as different as I am, I succeeded in persuading them not to go for gaming, instead, we went to a Temple. lolz!
Instead of going to waste our time at a cafe, we spent time in the temple, how holy we are XD






佛教会in Taiping is different from any other temple i know of, why?
because not only you will see gods' statue, praying stands, and lots of joss sticks and candles, you will actually be able to find a kindergarten inside the temple.


Why I know about this? Hehe! Because I'm one of the students ^^







It feels good coming back after all these YEARS.
I'm a bad boy yes I know,
i should have come back here months ago,
but hey, is better be late than sorry ^^





Me, eddy & WJ hang around the place until we felt we are fully "cleanse" by the holiness of the place (>.<) only we decided to go gaming again. XD excuse alright.
TILL THEN


HAVE A HOLY DAY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment