Monday 11 May 2009

Daily Blues


Time: Morning I guess
Date: 22nd of April 2009
Venue: ss2 Sushi Tomo


Woke up in the morning and first thing I remember is that I need to go do my exam revision at Starbucks, so me and Investor Lee decided to have breakfast somewhere near there.


"There it is, Sushi Tomo standing firm on the ground", just opposite the wonderful Starbucks that I will be going later that day.






Sushi Tomo isn't your typical Sushi restaurant, from the name one might thought this is a Japanese restaurant.
Damn, how wrong I am.


Just beside the place I sat were some newspaper written in foreign language, so I though "okay, it must be in Japanese"


Who knows, It was so wrong when i saw "blocks letters" in these newspaper, ops!
It is actually in Hangul. Korean la!!!






Seriously kind of weird having Korean Newspaper here in a supposedly-Japanese restaurant. Investor Lee keep nagging me to pass him the newspaper, I'm like wtf?
"You can't even read Hangul, dude."
But you know, when a man wants his newspaper, he gets his newspaper...





Seriously, it is funny to see him acting like he knows Hangul XD
In reality, he just look at the fascinating shape of the words =.="


So, the food arrived...





Brief Food review:
The food is fresh, that's for sure, but the portion is just "not-so-worth it" though. Considering it cost around Rm16++ for a meal.
Not to mention it took quite long to get our food and drinks, YES DRINKS TOO!


--------------------------End of story 1----------------------------


Time: Morning again
Date: 27th April 2009
Venue: ss2 "记得吃"


Another exam week morning, another day at Starbucks, but before that, we when to "记得吃".

I always want to try the food here but don't have the chance, because it is said their dessert is the best in this region. Rumors... Okay, i don't hold any responsibility towards this statement XD





The ambiance is nice, but the service was... s...u....c...k...s...
They didn't even gave us a smile, and the food we've ordered...
Is not on par with other restaurant.

The dessert, well, may be we've ordered something that's not famous, that's why it is sssssssuuuuuccccckkkksss...
We've ordered 芝麻糊 and 花生浆糊 lol... sorry for not remembering the name XD


P.s. The prawn paste was awesome! It is standard In my opinion^^

TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment