Saturday 30 May 2009

Taiping! 太平! Part 3 Lake Garden






I always wanted to jog in Taiping Lake Garden, seriously speaking, the best lake garden in the whole west Malaysia (IMO)

Just imagine, fresh-cool air causes by the lake, trees and plants breeze through your face while you jog (or simply walk) around the lake garden.

Hm... "revive" is the word I use to describe the feeling.





SotSotcat and I made an agreement that we will jog when I'm back to Taiping, without a doubt, this is the best decision I made yet. Wuuhuuuu~~

Supposedly there should be another friend, and also Eddy, but he refuses to wake up so early in the morning =.="

Only left me and SotSotcat to jog, but hey!
Russian Roulette still rolls even if there are not enough player (correct me if I'm wrong)


--------------------- Run, lari, 跑 ----------------------





I woke up 6.45am in the morning, and darn, I haven't been awake this early in the morning since...


Since...


Since 2008 December -.-"


After some washing and brushing, I ride my trustful EX 5 to the destination - Taiping Lake garden.





~Brief intro~
Taiping Lake Garden located near Taiping Zoo, it is a huge area covering a large piece of land. It was founded in 1880 and is the OLDEST garden in the whole Malaysia.
Formerly a tin mine, it has transformed into a well maintain garden.
Not just trees, plants, insects and fishes, if you lucky, you might even see a REAL LIFE Komodo Dragon(a species of lizard that can reach to 3 meters *.*) roaming around the lake.

Talk about nature's blessing ^^





I arrived at 7.35am and the age-old scene was appearing in front of me. Old folks gathered around for Tai-Chi practice (more than 5 groups of them), young and old jog/walk around the Lake garden, bright-blue-clear beautiful sky covering soil of heaven.
These showed that day is really suitable for jogging. Hihi!

Again, SotSotcat was late =.="
So i called her up and there she is!!


20 minutes later -.-"


Hahaa! Sorry ya, cat ^^"





Along the way, we saw some pretty weird practice, seriously it was "electrifying", the women shake their hands like they are robot that got hit by huge amount of electricity current. I think this is some form of Tai-Chi practice but I'm not sure, too bad I'm not able to take a video/pictures out of it because they were staring at me -.-"


The view was so hilarious because they shake their hands so much that I thought they got Parkinson Disease.


Ignoring their routine, we continue to run, ah~~
No wonder people like to come over to TLG (Taiping Lake Garden) to jog, the wonderful flora and fauna, the greenery brings a whole meaning to life. It is just a simple creation of nature but it looks so stunning.


[Update]More rare scenery appeared, I saw this green-weird creature holding to a piece of
wood, or more precisely, hugging a pillar... hm...






TLG not just provide a habitat for the animals, a place for jogging, but it too provides Paddle-Boat Rides to the visitors. I once ride it, it was fun, but it looks much more interesting now as they renovated the place and increased some new funky boats in the mix.
Okay, this boat ride will be my next mission to Taiping. XD





Finally, after 2 hours of jogging, my viewing pleasure was satisfied. Me and SotSotcat gone for breakfast in an old hut, tasting Taiping traditional KueyTeow mee curry at its best. Yummy! Fresh and exquisite I would say.

P.S.: Before going back, I asked for permission to use the bathroom from SotSotcat dad's shop, =.=" this was the second time I asked for it, damn, it was embarrassing.
Her mom asked "Why he always come and borrow our washroom har?"

"I like your bathroom lol!"
Just kidding -.-


here's a video i found in Youtube, feel free to check it out.






TILL THEN


HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

2 comments:

  1. aikz..is me call u,not u call me ler..not i m late,is u too early..=.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...

    don't need to be so specific
    XD
    haha!

    ReplyDelete