Friday 31 July 2009

Daily Blues again

Do you call this camwhoring?




Few days ago is Darren's birthday, we kind of bought him this Famous Amos cookies, damn nice ^^
Especially the container, really cute!! I mean COOL!!





Envynyaaaa~

That day me and Jane like photographers doing cover up for an issue, taking pictures of the present from every possible angle XD

"That's right baby, keep doing it, that's it..."

That quote is for the Famous Amos by the way.

--------------------------------------------------------


Received this gift from kind-girl Shima ^^ The piG looks very nice.

now, My CaoCao robot has a pet already XD




--------------------------------------------------------


Time: around 10pm
Date: 26th July 2009
Venue: Seapark


Shannon msn me while I'm away (ops!) asking if I want to join him for Seapark indomee, as a true friend surely I said yes. Heheh^^

He brought me there with his Peugeot and we 'landed' at the place few minutes later.

We talked about cars (as I planned to buy 1 once I graduated) and I glad I did as I know nothing about cars and he knows nothing but cars, I learnt a lot from him and now I'm confident that I will buy one for sure.

His wish came true when he got the chance to eat Indomee in the end.




TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

2 comments:

  1. kakaka... so which car u plan to buy after the advice and discussion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thinking of MyVi.
    High Chances MyVi.

    Definitely MyVi XD

    ReplyDelete