Saturday 18 July 2009

Movie with friend: Public Enemies

When to a movie outing with TinKucing few days ago, we decided to meet at MVM and I was responsible to redeem the tickets we booked.


After reaching 1 hour earlier =.="
I did the expected by redeeming the tickets from the counter.
And man, thank god she booked the tickets earlier,
Damn! The queue stretched till center part of the floor between MC Donalds and the counter.


"Ho Ka Zai, ho ka zai" (thank god in Hokkien)


Knowing Johnny Depp & Christian Bale will be staring in Public Enemies, I have been drooling over a chance to watch it in cinema, and my wish came true when Tinkucing have the same idea of going for the movie. Wahaha!


But all my Black-Sea-Wide drools of saliva gone to waste as the movie turned out to be quite a failed investment.

BAD camera shooting,
NOT MUCH innovative ACTION other than shooting each other with Colt Thompson Hybrids
and Winchester Model 1907. Both are guns by the way.

Not as cool as the trailer portrayed. Kind of disappointed actually.

And I don't like the ending
[spoiler alert]

.
.
.
.
.
.

Dilinger Died
------------------------------------------------------------------


After the movie, I suggested to have a tea session at SAN TERRI COTTAGE. This place looks nice, the tea taste nice, but due to the weekend factor, the place isn't a nice place to relax (very noisy)

We've ordered 1001 Night, the name sounds bombastic har?
But it's actually black tea with green tea, and some strawberry and something...
Too complicated laa~

I'm not a Teaman anyway, I'm more of a coffeeman ^^






We talked for hours before going off for more shopping.
And gone home after that.
As I was rushing later at night meeting up with my parents that passed by OUG before they gone to Singapore.
A sample Tinkucing got from Shu uemura

TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment