Saturday 18 July 2009

Euphoria Night out...

Okay, it has been some time since I last updated, well, laziness really knows no boundary (Excuse bah~)


Time: 10.40 pm
Venue: Euphoria: Ministry of Sound
Date: 10th July 09


After so many times Shann has remind me of how much he wants to go clubbing, finally the day is today, or more precisely tonight.

At first we thought of going to Poppy because there's seem to be some influence from his friend, but we ended up in Euphoria (DARN!)

Don't get me wrong, Euphoria is nice, but not as nice as Poppy IMO. The sound, the girls (I'm honest), the atmosphere and the interior, it is just perfect.





Shann brought me to a UM hostel to fetch his friends, and I meet new friends (Lily and Ben) Apparently, they are not newbies (thank god), because as we all know, some newbies don't want to try new things like ordering Black Label or Chivas etc.

So I'm gladly chat with them until we reached UM and meet up with another bunch 9 4 guys), and crap, they are newbies...
I don't blame them though, there is first time for everything.





Arrival to Euphoria comes with a bang, no, not that we involved in an accident, is just that since it's a friday night, the place were crowded with people (more like zombies), Sunway is full of night crawlers (referring to clubbers), but Euphoria just not that 'welcome'



Sunway 1 : 0 Euphoria



First time coming to Euphoria I have not much expectation actually, because i heard a lot of rumors that the place sucks. Boy, how right they are.





May be is not kind of tune, but the main dance floor is just not my cup of tea, because the main dance floor are govern with Trance songs, which i think is more suitable for outdoor Rave Party than indoors, and the clubbers are so few until the dance floor (center) looks as if It has been infected with plague where people fear of dying when come near it.





Just when I'm thinking "oH gosh, there goes my night", Shann brought us up to another floor where the songs are more suitable for me. This floor play current hit tracks (finally)
But still most of it are outdated =.="





A sense of awkwardness in the main dance floor that played Trance, $59.00
A sense of Sardine-feel in the sub dance floor. $29.00
Not opening any liquor for the night PRICELESS!!!


Conclusion:
Below average.
I will not come again, unless there's a birthday celebration or anything.



TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment