Monday 20 July 2009

Harry Potter And The Half-blood Prince movie outing

PG 13 content is at the end of the entry


Time: Noon
Date: 19th July 2009
Venue: One Utama GSC


New roommate Kiat invited me to watch Ice Age 3 with him, by then, my health was in perfect condition = healthy. But who knows, I caught a cold the day after that, and i was worried like hell when i'm suffering from runny nose and sore throat (H1N1 still spreading here you see...) =.="

And images just flash through as I was thinking the "What if?" thing, Damn.


What if I really diagnosed with Swine Flu?
Who should I call for help?

What if they quarantine me?
Who is going to do my homework?

What if I die?
I'm TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!


Darn! All these thoughts nearly made me insane. After taken some Panadols, my condition gets better and Hell I'm relieve -.-"

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Come back to the movie, we did talked about watching Ice Age, but when I got to know there will be girls, I came out with this equation...


Girls joining us + girls want to watch Harry Potter + I haven't watch Harry for years = We Watch Harry Potter!! (simple isn't it?)


So after some morning breakfast at Pelita, Kiat and me took a cab and went straight to One U.

We run around the mall (2 guys) and checking out some chicks (like I always do), we ended up in KFC to have lunch before we met the girls.
Okay, one is a TB & the other is quite fair, not bad I would say, too bad I'm in a bad condition (slight cold), but I still enjoyed the movie.


0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0


The funny part just begin, no doubt the movie sucks but okay considering I've not watched 2 previous episodes so i don't have much expectation from it.
The really JUICE here is actually the couple that sat beside me!


This couple, FOR GOD SAKE! GO GET A ROOM!
Okay, there is this lady in her 20s, quite fair and plump, with this Malay + Indian mix guy sat beside me, during the part of the movie where RON and Lavender Brown kissing and snogging, this couple beside me start TOUCHING and RUBBING!


FOR GOD SAKE! GO GET A ROOM!


The guy started out rubbing the lady's neck, slowly go down to the cleavage and ended up in her Himalayan Mountains (Boobs la!)
WTH?


Okay, we understood that now is the period of the relationship where everything gets HOT and DIRTY, but can't you people just behave for let say............. 60 minutes?
Or at least until the movie is over?
And stop rubbing her already! I don't know should I concentrate on the movie, or you people =.="

FOR GOD SAKE! GO... (you get the drill...)


(Chill, chill...Namo namo namo)


0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Coincidentally bumped into a "largest" in Malaysia.




Hm... I didn't even know...


TILL THEN

HAVE AN UNPERVERTIC DAY -.-


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY BEST PAL, EDDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment