Wednesday 5 August 2009

My first short video shooting as a cast

Ohyeaaaah~~~


Never thought I will be a cast for a video shooting ^^ But with friends from Broadcasting course around me, chances are I will get it eventually, & I'm glad I did.


Venue: Somewhere in CHERAS
Time: 6.30 pm
Date: 22nd July 2009


Paul in need of help + Jorene called for me + I'm interested to appear in the video XD
= An experience that I will never forget


Knowing that I will be having an event (LINK) to cover the next day, I have a deep thought before I made my decision to join the shooting,
with a heart as "lembik" as Taufu, I'm helpless against Jorene's begging =.="
I agree to her that day that I'll be joining.

------------------Video shooting = fun-------------------


The day started with Jorene fetched me from PD block, Kent joined as well as he's too like me promised to help out team T-Rex (production team's name which actually mean Tiny Rex, in Paul's word, TINY BUT DEADLY)

We reached PC block around 5pm before all 6 cars from this production team head to Cheras for our 1st scene. It was a hell of a ride.

Firstly, 1 of the car drove sooo slow until we lost them after 10 minutes of driving, and we ended up waiting for them near the Cheras toll (50 cent toll).

Secondly, we don't actually know where's the venue as only Paul went there before (some of them forgot) So we went round and round, bumping here and there XD before we reached there.


The place where we had our shooting is actually a typical corporate office, those OL-filled office that you can see on TV or dramas, that's the same thing.


--------------------Go straight to action!----------------------

But before I go into action, makeup is the first thing I need to do due to my IMPERFECTION =.=" No choice.

But i got to say, KaiKai did a great job turning me from


into...




Meet some new friends there ^^ They are a bunch of nice people seriously, Beh, Tracy, Avril, SC, SQ, ZF etc and some old friends Jen, Jess, Kent & Paul, what a productive day I would say (in terms of meeting new people)





What a chance, I got to grab a hold of the real thing, OhyeaAaahhh~~~


----------------It was fun holding the handy cam-----------------


NG scene was all over the place XD due to multiple reasons:

Reason 1, Paul is just soooo funny! Damn, with an amusing Director like Paul, how would I'm not laughing through the scene?

Reason 2, since this is my 1st time doing it, the "rawness" ca
uses me saying some weird lines such as

uttering DELOPVEMENT instead of DEVELOPMENT,

Saying CHINA instead of BEIJING -.-"

Occasionally biting my tongue T.T "Sakit~"


It was just a wild experience, I feel guilty and excited at the same time, with the shooting go straight till 4 a.m., you can imagine how tired we are,

Some gone to take a short nap,

some closed their eyes,

and Lance snored XD

Damn it was so hilarious hearing him snores while he is holding a boom mic on the floor,
We tried very hard not to laugh while shooting,
XD Jorene was closing her mouth with her hands controling the urge to laugh until her face "evolved" & turn into a ripe tomato XD





Oh, what a day...
That snoring thingy basically is the last thing i remember that happened that day, Jorene fetched me and 2 other casts back home and it was 5 am, gosh, I still have an event to cover at 8am!!!



TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^


Picture was from http://lutheransurrealism.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment