Thursday 20 August 2009

7, 8, 9 & 10th of August 2009



Nothing much happen that few days except from buying myself a new packet of candy from 100 Yen Shop. (7th Aug)





and have to wait for the ATM machine in UTAR to be fixed. (8th Aug)




I actually have a good chat with the security guard, he talked about his work and how much he earns, even though I'm in a hurry, i don't even dare to say no to his intention of talking to me.

Why?

Because he has a bloody gun =.="
Looking at the gun and looking at him really brought tension to me straight.

-----------------------------------------------------------


But all of those have to make way for the following issue
.
.
.
.
.
.
My gifts from my sis have finally arrived~!!!






No words can describe how happy I am after receiving these. Sister has been promised me since we last chat in Skype. Seeing those images of the laptop bag and NAVY pouch doesn't beat the feeling of touching it.

Those small images that nearly burst out from the web cam doesn't satisfy my needs, but these does!



Firstly, I'll introduce my first love now...
The NAVY pouch from the Republic of Singapore (That's what it stitched)

WuuUUuuu~ I'm just soooooOooo into this pouch, it is well made and the material used inside is thick and definitely can withstand a 200 meter fall XD

I feel so secure putting my handphone and camera inside^^

Nowadays, I've been bringing this pouch with me whenever I'm going out around ss2, 1st is to familiarize myself with it until the occasion arise when I need to bring it out to meet my pals, 2ndly, it is for my new style, still experimenting it though. Hopefully it works out.



Next, I will be introducing the so-call laptop bag that doesn't look exactly like one =.="

But nonetheless, I'm still owning with this bag ^^




This Jack Daniels laptop bag does look small for its function, 1st time seeing it and I go "Damn, kena tipu ni! From the web cam it looks like it is possible to stuff into the bag."

But it doesn't looked like it when it arrived in my arms.

And boy I was wrong.

It still fits despite its small size. The fact that it feels so good (texture) made me love it even more ^^

Thanks sis, you are my angel.

And congrats for giving birth to your new son ^^


----------------------------------------------------------

Date: 10th Aug 2009
Time: somewhere around 1pm
Venue: Tasty Treats


Went to TT with Kung & Vinu since we would be doing assignment later, I can't believe I will come back to TT since the 1st day they opened.

But it improved a lot I would say, the menu itself has provided more choices for customers to choose from.





Chicken Chop Rice with some sauce, very nice, even Vinu said he will try 1 day ^^


---------------------------tired de-----------------------------


TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

3 comments:

  1. mm...what is 100 Yen Shop????

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 yen shop is a shop the sells japanese stuff like kitchenware, sweets, carpet, underware XD

    a lot laa... u shud chk it urself

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i knw edi!!!
    my favourite 100 yen shop here is DAISO ^^~
    hehe

    ReplyDelete