Thursday 20 August 2009

UTAR PD block



The previous post I've showed the upper part of UTAR (the rooftop i mean), now, a bit of ground floor landscape/view.



Gone to the university everyday in the means of studying and satisfying the attendance quota made me not realizing the beauty of UTAR PD block. Actually, if we slow down our steps and look around and you will see, the 'sexiness' of it.



The trees, the plants, surely they are not there just for the sake of being there, the reason for them to be there is for deco, but how many of us actually take a glance at these beautiful, strong art that stood there all these while?



That day as I was sitting on the chair in front of all these views, my mind just urged me to take some pictures, because when we leave UTAR one day, these memories will gone with the wind... gone with the convocation... gone with the light...

May be I'm a bit sentimental here, but this is what happen when you are listening to Hans Zimmer "When I kissed him" while writing an entry. hehe ^^"


Okay, so this is not in UTAR, it was taken at Jaya One




-------------------Random stuff below-------------------



Bought this Real Power energy drink from Safemart, as an All-time fan of Real Madrid FC I just felt so tempted to buy this XD
and so I did...



And bought this as well, this is my all-time favourite 100 Yen shop's candies. Seriously It taste good


TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment