Thursday 13 August 2009

Early August blues~ UTAR PD BLOCK





VENUE: UTAR
TIME: 12.45 pm
DATE: 3rd of August, 2009


It is a day of presentations for our class, early morning and we have been bombarded with tonnes of presentations =.=" Add to the fact that I've been lack of sleep since the start of new semester, I have no choice but to go and loiter around like a no-life zombie (excuse?)


As I walked passed the stairs, my instinct told me to go up, no idea why but I've been 'guided' to do so.
Without a sense of desire to continue listening to the class presentations, I made my decision to continue going up the stairs until I've reached a place where few UTARIANS thought it exist.



THE ROOFTOP


People actually thought it was 'not-there' but actually, it was just few stairs up from 3rd floor. Luckily, the door ain't shut/locked when I was there. Hehehe! What else? Go in laaa~





It was really a different feeling standing on top of a building, especially when
I'm just few steps away to hell/heaven (no bars surrounding the top) The view here is magnificent, I never thought of looking out from UTAR like this, it is like those movies/dramas where the leading protagonist do some romantic, or horrifying stuff here such as...


Throwing people off from the building = Horror movie
or
Gazing at the star with their love one = Romantic movie



But nah~ We can't sneak in here at night (There goes the gazing-star move), so I just took my time resting here while let my problems gone with the wind as it blows.



----------------------------------------------------

VENUE: At home
TIME: 17.13 pm
DATE: 6th of August, 2009

It is a free-for-all day for me, no class, no date =.= (sounds sad)
BUT!
It is a day for me to do some study (eventually I didn't)

Somehow all these elements reminded me to do some stationary shopping as well as presents wrapping. Belated Birthday it may be, hey, at least I took the initiative ^^





Bought some of the stuff from 100 Yen shop, darn, this place has been my frequent "money-spending-area" =.="

Anyhow, I'm quite satisfied with the way the presents were wrapped, except for KC's =.="

Somehow I just couldn't wrap it nicely... blaaaaAAAaa!

Cannot tahan liao... I'll just give him in this condition bah. XD wahahaha!



TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment