Wednesday 9 July 2008

Today, i made a wise decision on accompanying Xandra to PD block... walking... -.-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, at least that's what i can do for her, after what she had did for me, thanks Xandra for helping me translating the article from English to Malay. Muchas Gracias... *hugz*
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then we had our luck(lunch + snack) in the mamak store, she said it has been a while she ate there so this time she wants to relive the memory she had.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well girl, I'm here to make your wish comes true^^


.
.
.
.
.
.
There was this one thing that's interesting though...
No, not the food, the food was *cough* Ahem... suCks.. *cough*
The unique part was that this was the 1st time i had my meal in front of a LIVELY MAIN ROAD...
seeing trucks & cars going back and forth in front of me was fun...
But, the place was lethal to my lungs though,
like how lethal it is when you drop a firecracker
onto a pair of mating dogs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You owe me one Xandra!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding Xandra^^ But if you think thoroughly, what would happen if the 6 wheel 10 feet truck suddenly ram into us?
.
.
.
.
.
.
I like the trip to PD block with her actually, is been a while since i had a nice moment with her alone, we chat and laugh, she's still the nice girl i know since last year...
During our time in the computer lab, this hilarious/interesting/funny/unique/whichever applicable conversation suddenly pops out...


*we are doing homework using our pc when suddenly Xandra look at me with those puppy eyes and say...*

Xandra : Is Ian Mckellen dead?
Me : *shock* What!!?!! Why suddenly ask about that? er... Who is Ian Mc len
anyway?


*further elaboration by Xandra then i know...*


Me : Ohh.... The Dumbledore guy(obviously i was wrong-.-")
Xandra : Er... YA! YA! (& she got it wrong too T.T)


*i Google on9*
*Found this official website for Ian McKellen*


Me : Girl, now i'm checking his official website and going to see if he's DEAD... Damn, this is the 1st time i check the official website to know
if the person is still alive^^

Xandra : *giggles* What?!! U gonna ask him if he's alive?

Me : I found this [www.deadoraliveinfo.com] Seriously this website will answer
me if he's dead... lol!

Xandra : Oh Lord! lol!

Me : Found him! Oh!! The gay! He's the Magneto guy!

Xandra : *laughing* haha! yayah!


*type type type*


Me : Yup! He's alive... ^^
Xandra : Haha! Thanks!



A wonderful day ended in a wonderful way, thanks Xandra for letting me tag along...
By the way, you look great today with your...er... purple shirt... right? ^^

Ops! I meant seablue...


~Have a nice day~

2 comments:

  1. Yo. Alex here. I've read through your entry, and it's...*cough*...interesting. Seriously, did you have to put the Ian McKellen part in? That was...embarrassing, to say the least. I mean, half the time I say things without thinking, and that was one of it! Ha ha~! By the way, *ahem!* I do NOT have puppy eyes, dear.

    And, of course, I'm glad you found the..."expedition" nice. Well, at least I hope you had a nice time. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO have a nice time, it was just fun chatting with u. But the Ian Mc Kellen part was damn funny by then, ofcos i had to put it in ^^

    okok, no puppy eyes...
    Big eyes can kuaAa??

    ReplyDelete