Friday 18 July 2008

16, 17, 18 July...

Thanks to the server, i can't log on to internet for 3 days...
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 days that spell hell to me...
.
.
.
.
.
.

i cant on9, cant update my blog... CANT DO ANYTHING!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

But fear not, thanks to the Telecom dude, my connection back, seems like a lot of home internet users got their connection disable automatically by unknown issue, even the Telecom guy wasn't sure why... Nevermind...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Because now i'm planning a trip to Gotham and "Chi Bi" ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hehe! Clever minds should know where i'm going! Yeah! Movie week here i come!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dark Knight is the last movie Heath Ledger acted in, so no matter what, i have to pay my tribute to his last movie by enjoying his great acting skill.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guys and girls, trust me, the movie will be worth watching. If only Heath does reborn^^


No comments:

Post a Comment