Thursday 31 July 2008

30th July, 1st & 2nd of August 2008

30th of July 2008

Darn! I've wore the necessary formal wear today and i mess it up BIG TIME by mix up the actual presentation date -.-"
.
.

.
.

.
.

DAMN EMBARRASSING MAN!!
.
.

.
.

.

.

My group members look at me like I'm some kind of 3 headed dragon with larva scale on my body(Taken from The Mummy ??).
I too was surprise but never thought i would mess up the actual date myself.
Denise/Vinu even said "great! Now we have a mascot for our 'EL WEEK'!" -.-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This
.
.
.
.

.

Is
.
.

.
.
.

EMBARRASSING
.
.

.
.
.
.

1st of August 2008
2something pm
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today i have to start my bike so that me and my pal can take it to the shop in Seapark to revive "him" from his grave.
Who knows, i was unable to start my bike -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's worst than shit comes out during a congress speech on diarrhea issue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So now my wonderful friend have to fetch me to the repair shop & ask them to fix it AT MY PLACE! Means i have to pay more T.T
.
.
.
.
.
.
Later Wei Loon fetch me to buy "take-away" chicken rice at his neighborhood & eat at his place. Guess what we do at his place?
(10 seconds to answer the question...)
.
.

.
.
.
.

10
9
8
5
3
2
0
.
.

.
.
.

Times up...
I can't believe he took me to his place & we didn't even chat long. Worst still,
He eventually felt asleep in his own living room, while me, the guess, felt asleep later too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is the 1st time in my life that a guy took me to his place & sleep right afterward -.-"
Sound so wrong
.
.
.
.
.
.
2nd of August
Berjaya Times Square --> Sungei Wang
.
.
.
.
.
.
I follow some of my friend to the place listed above for shopping & supposedly, movie. But the movie only left me & the other guy to watch.
Sad la... I thought she said WE will watch it together?
Again I'm disappointed -.-"
.
.
.
.
.
.

But thank god the movie was a BOMB!
The Mummy : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor was really a Russian Gigantic Deadly Nuclear BOMB!
The special effect, the action, the HUMOR! The humors score a lot in this movie.
Really nice.

8.5/10 is my rating for it.

& I can't believe i didn't watch Dark Knight & Red Cliff first like how i planned and instead go for The Mummy. Damn Stupid man...

.
.
.
.
.
.

OH YA! I bought some stuff during the shopping trip. I've found out once i started to spend, i will spend A LOT!

Thank god that I don't go shopping often, if not,

i think not even Warren Buffet can support my expenses.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I bought an EURO 2008 Spain cap(original... I think.... It better be!!)
A blue scarf/bandana??
A pair of Edwin shoe.VIVA ESPANA! EURO 2008 OFFICIAL CAP!


OPS! I've forgot my Edwin shoe^^"


.

.
.
.
.





Have a nice day yall!

3 comments:

  1. When wanna wear that scarf to campus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good question ^^"

    hm... Im not sure.
    May be when i'm really stress up then i'll wear it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. good question ^^"

    hm... Im not sure.
    May be when i'm really stress up then i'll wear it. ^^

    ReplyDelete