Sunday 20 July 2008

My 6th poem...

This particular poem was inspired by a friend of mine, she makes me feel like this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
But... well... it's just a poem...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and her is just friend. Platonic it may be(is what i want), but i can't deny there was something inside me that says otherwise...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love is a scary thing, you never know when will it arrive...
& sometime when it does, you just don't feel like having it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Same goes for me, that's why i wrote this poem...
Like the new policy i've enroled(this word right-.-?), i will not show the full version of the poem...
.
.
.
.
.
.
too bad the creative and "juicy" ones are at the latter part ^^
Ask me for the full version bah...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Platonic? Or love?


May be is just me but i was told,
that my heart is calling out for you.
Listening to ‘yo te amo’ and curtain unfold,
Our fairy like future begins to give cue.

Windows of soul closed and gradually you appear,
Like a rare gem where I don’t found on any peer.
No darkness can cover your genuine beauty,
That spreads out heavenly spring to me.

Shhh...(latter part missing....)


~The End~




Thanks for reading &...




HAVE A NICE DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment