Saturday 5 July 2008

sadness is hard to bear, being straight forward is not easy to share...

ri hav no idea where to start or hw it goes, cos nw i only feel like writing... Sry fr all the shorthand y'all might nt seen b4... bt nw i jz dnt hav the time to tink of hw to write.



She is the 1st person that makes me feel there is stil some1 out there that is real, honest and special. & trust me, is nt easy to find a person like that nowdays...
i realy apreciate a person like her as my fren, i realy treasure her as my fren...
i even wrote a poem for her(fr those that knw who i meant, pls keep it to urself thnks)



Bt y bcos of 1 little thing and nw she 's mad abt it? is it my fault at 1st that she let me feel that shes using me? is it my fault bcos of me being straight-forward?
i jz wants some confirmation... although it might sound like a bit much, bt hv u ever think y? the boat wont sail without wind. If wasnt bcos of stg i wont feel that way..
i care, that's why i ask...


nw i only ask fr one more chance, to make this work, i really dnt wanna lose u...
fr the 3rd time im saying this...
I really want to make this work.


newest update! She's forgiven me! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment