Monday 9 June 2008

Uncivilize People [Part 3]...

CONT'
.
.
.
.
.
*the judges in the background yelling* "3rd contestant please..."

.
.
.
.
.
Here we are ladies & gentlemen, our third contestant is Mr S***.
So why am i calling him that?
Is there a reason for it?
Of course there is! I'm giving him this "beautiful" name as this was the first word that came into my mind when I think of him. Want to know more? Stay tuned & find out...
.
.
.
.
.
There was this day when my life ran perfectly & smoothly, the bus arrived as I just reached the bus stop, cafeteria's uncle given me extra topping on the food I've ordered, I had a wonderful meal & engaged myself in an intelligent conversation with a friend of mine. Everything ran perfectly until I've reach home.
.
.
.
.
.
Mr S*** was one of those tenant that will never clean their mess and always didn't switch off the light.
This dude obviously didn't learn the basic knowledge of life- tolerance & maintenance.
I mean, come on, a 20 something years old guy doesn't even know how to aim the toilet bowl? & when you miss shot it can't you just clean it up with water or something? You think that was scary, you have seen nothing yet...
.
.
.
.
.
That same day I've came face to face with one of his worst "creation". He left a pot of "gold" in the toilet bowl... -.-"MAMA! HELP ME!

.
.
.
.
.
OMFGMFSOAB! IS HE SERIOUS!?! Damn! I got in there & uncovered the mystery... He didn't flush... It was shining like a real gold bar. At least I know he's healthy from the way the shi* was displayed.
.
.
.
.
.
BUT COME ON! FLUSH THE TOILET! WAS IT THAT DIFFICULT? DO YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO BREAK INTO THE CIA MAIN DATA BASE TO LEARN HOW TO FLUSH? DO YOU NEED ME TO TEACH YOU THE STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO FLUSH THE TOILET?
.
.
.
.
.
Give me a break, do yourself & us a favor, flush the toilet! You can't be serious for not flushing after you s***.
S*i* & don't flush is like you get a girlfriend and not kissing her,
or you bought a fry Kuey Teow & not eating the Kuay Teow.
Even a prehistoric barbarian knows how to clean up the leftovers after their big feast.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all I'm going to say, dude, do learn from your mistake & don't repeat it.
I think the government should form a law on prosecuting whoever that didn't flush the toilet more than once, that will teach them! ( XP who am i kidding anyway?)
.
.
.
.
.

I THINK IT WILL... BE CONTINUE...

2 comments:

  1. Toilet again ? from the way u describe i will NEVER go to your house... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo! u wont so lucky to kena "tao jiong" la!

    plus, those ppl oredy move out...
    wont happen again...

    ReplyDelete