Friday 20 June 2008

5th poem...

Ok... So it has been a while since i wrote poems, but hey! I'm a busy man(seriously! Busy on9 & help out my friends with their works)

So not much time I had for my love on writing poems.

Surprisingly though, i encounter a thing that trigger my inner self that day until i made up my mind to write about it... in a poem of course...


Intro~
Ahem... Firstly and for most, the poem doesn't reflects who i really am since i grow and improves everyday^^" So... I'm not a jealous type of person man!
.
.
.
.
.
JEALOUSY BE GONE

Happiness blossoms when she's around,
Humor and touches brings me a smile,
Ongoing conversation stretches a mile,
Songs from cupid go round and round.

Entered a man into my beautiful dreamland,
Attracts her like how bees attracted to honey,
Same as when the fishes found its way to the sea,
Where Poseidon welcomes them by waving his hand.

Never i thought this is how it goes,
.
.
.
.
.

(Ops! I won't be postin anymore of my poem here, so any1 intrested jz msg me and i'll let u c the full version of it...)



Conclusion~
That was it, i used some greek mythology in my poem as i found it kind of suitable.
And er... Ya! That's all... May be next time i'll talk about the story behind this poem ^^"



Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment