Friday 6 June 2008

Uncivilize People [Part 2]...

CONT'
.
.
.
.
.
Then there was this dude(which I'm not even bother to name him-.-) that didn't shuts the bathroom door when he pees...
.
.
.
.
.
HE PEES!?! Are you kidding me?!? But seriously, it did happened not once, not twice but MORE THAN TRICE!! There was once that I had the urge to urinate & when i juuuuuuuust about to push open the door, I notice there's a gap & to my horror(seriously it scares me-.-") this dude was "discharging" his urine inside...
.
.
.
.
.
Tak boleh tahan! Where he think he was? He's here living with a bunch of people & he didn't shuts the door? What if some girl comes in & sees it? Will he be responsible for it? There lived a Nigerian girl here at my place, guess what would happen if she saw it...
.
.
.
.
.
The Guy: *urinating* "Ahh~ Uuuuhhh~" *short trembling* "blublublu"

N. G i r l : *push open the door* "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The Guy: "AHHHHH!" *turn away from direct vision* "Oh Shi*..."

N. G i r l : *shy* "err.. My native pet baby lion got a bigger Dic* than yours.."

The Guy: What the @#$%&@#$%&? O.o
.
.
.
.
.
So guys, please don't give girls a chance to screw you up! You going to be embarassing yourself, your country & most of all, MALES! Jantan! nan ren!
.
.
.
.
.
I still can't believe there are people act as uncivilize as this, i mean, they are above 20 now & if they lucky they become a father too by now. But still they act like cavedwellers that just learned how to start a fire.
God! We are living in IT world now with sophisticated/innovative gadgets around us & there were still people behaved like that? I can't do anything else besides be amazed by them like how chimpanzies amazed me by shaking their a** to the crowd.

.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments:

Post a Comment