Monday 23 June 2008

I Viva Espana!

I Viva Espana!


Spain won 4-2 on penalty!
.
.
.
.
.

So the hoodoo had lift, now Spain is going to have a rematch with Russia where they beat them 4-1 during group match last time around. Spain going to beat them again!
.
.
.
.
.

Here are some pics for the game against Italy...


Hero of the night-Iker Casillas, One of my all time favourite player , i noticed him ever since he appeared as a substitute for the match against Leverkusen in 2000 Champions League final(Correct me if I'm wrong)


It was a crazy night as the game goes, darn Italy play their trademark defence game and hinder much of the attacks from Spain from getting any REAL chance,
it was bored like hell on the 1st 90minutes as a lot of interceptions occurred while few interesting chances around(courtesy from Italy good defence line & also Spain lacks of good passings)
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks Italy for making this game bored -.-"
.
.
.
.
.

But still, Spain won!




I Viva Espana!

No comments:

Post a Comment