Sunday 15 June 2008

YaY! My nephew!

Today is a wonderful day. Why? It's easy... I finally meet my nephew!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Oh god, it is truly a blessing for meeting him, because he lives in Singapore and I'm not, so even though I'll only meet him for a couple of hours, but sincerely that's more than enough...
.
.
.
.
.
Owh!!! Andreas, I'm going to kiss you until you "buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn" ^^
.
.
.
.
.
MUACKS!
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
I still remember the last time i saw him, we lived under the same roof as I'm still working in Singapore while waiting for my result. That time he was just a little mini version of us,
Owh... i just couldn't get enough of him.
.
.
.
.
.
His nice aroma,
his baby-soft gentle skin,
and how can i forget his cute looks
^^
.
.
.
.
.
But this time around, he change though, but i still loves him nonetheless.
.
.
.
.
.



Don't you think he's cute....
.
.
.
.
.
Later, i found out that my sister had taught him a few words, which was sooooooooo cute^^
.
.
.
.
.
here's the video...





So that now he finished the "test" that i gave him. Is time to have a photo shoot ^^


*camera flashing*
"Show me some movement my baby!"





One thing so interesting with my nephew here was that he's not afraid of strangers, he can practically play with any people he meet! Which was really adored by grownups. But there is a downside of course, my sister must takes good care of him at all times as he may easily follows strangers -.-"
.
.
.
.
.
So that's all, a tribute to my lovely nephew Andreas, i wish i will have more time with him next time. So i can take more pictures! Yeah!




No one was hurt in the making of this entry, Andreas was handled 120% gently and trust me........ He LOVES it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment