Thursday 13 March 2008

TasTy Treats...

Hari ini, we gone to the new "HOT" place in town(ok, i over exaggerate-.-)


It is a restaurant that newly open for business, the name is called "TasTy Treats"(hope i spell that right). It is situated in Jaya One in section 17. When i 1st heard the name i was like...


"err... why the name so obvious? Come on la! Use some nice words in it mah!

like stars(Starbucks)

or creative words like Friday(TGI Fridays)

or using some catchy words like condoms(Cabbages & Condoms in Thailand)

or even "The Fork-N-View"(in Sydney) ----> try to read it fast and you'll get it...

or use some inspiration from this "Man Bites Dog"(Yup! They sell hot dogs...)


All of the above sounds better then Tasty Treats right? Well at least that's what i think...
i wonder how they came out with this name for their restaurant, the story may goes like this...


Mei Ling : Hey! Ah Wong ah! What you think we should name our new restaurant ar??

Ah Wong : Aiyo! Ngo dim ji dou? I didn't even study standard 3 ok? You study till
form 1 lar! You ask me pula...

Mei Ling : Walao! Where got different? Haih... Let us call Ah Beng and ask lo... You
call...

Ah Wong : Mou men tei! Wei! Ah Beng Ah? Got what name to intro?

Ah Beng : Taxi Threes! (Ah Beng was calling 3 cabs for his customers)

Ah Wong : (He miss heard it) Ta...sty.... Treeeees?

Mei Ling : Tasty Trees!?! Walao! We don't sell trees as food la! I think what he
means is Tasty Treats!

So that's how they name their restaurant... I think...



But DON'T GET ME WRONG! i LOVE their restaurant. Don't know why, even though they don't have much variety in it(but the owner did told me they would increase the menu next time), but the restaurant surrounding keeps me warm like I'm covered by my blanket. The atmosphere is soooooo darn good that i promise them I'll be back when they have new menu to choose. And don't forget that the MANFAN that i ordered is really tasty as well.

Atmosphere : 9 marks (The atmosphere give me a feel of calmness. 2 thumbs up^^)
Food : 8.5 marks (still can improve)
Service : 9.5 marks (people really friendly especially the auntie, i mean lady^^)
Price : 8 marks (Need a lot of improvement! At Least cheaper la!)

Overall : 87.5PERCENT!

So go there and have your lunch there if you must... I can't guaranteed is good but you can try it yourself.






After finish the lunch, we go back to the upcoming lecture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Why the heck my nails is red?!! Well, i have this idea of painting nails red will be giving me good luck(Ling~ you better be right about this-.-) So I've decided to paint it. Looks kind of... er.... "ladyish"? Hope that this all works out...


(My friends going to assume I've been possessed by Ju-On or something...T.T)


~All of the statement above is my personal opinion & it may not be 100% true in terms on personal feelings and the statement, it is just a guide/review that one can use as references~

2 comments:

  1. wakakakakkaka!!!!!so tell me if it works and im moght gonna buy a devilish red one n paint mine too!!hahahahaha...bt im yet to go n try all of the restaurants n cafes there la,except the most usual kluang station,starbucks n old town...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. starbucks? i tak boleh tahan that one, that is wayyY too expensive for me -.-"

    ya.. the paint do works...
    but... tooooo BRIGHT color for me la...

    i don like kluang station,dono y, but everytime i go makan there sure gt problem one... EVERYTIME! last time gt "extra toppings"(yaiks!),
    then gt problem when paying bills..
    old town i like it... cos is from my state, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete