Saturday 8 March 2008

King is here...

Well... Finally I'm here...


This is my first blog... and hopefully is my last blog -.-" and not much of a grand entrance for now because still learning mah! without further ado... i shall start my blogging life (sound like boring life to me -.-")

Self intro
Well as you can see from my title my name is King. No!I'm not related to any royal blood in the country or any other country.

And NOPE! I'm not related to either Larry King(the famous old chump that host Larry King's Live),

or even Stephen King(the famous Arthur that writes story like eating kacang),

or even KINGKONG (don't ask me why but there were ppl calling me that).

I'm just a guy that some how be name King by his parents. I'm glad by the way.
And glad that i choose today to start a blog (voting going on by the way)
And i hope that whoever wins, we still have a lot of food to eat and a lot of loves to share(I'm eating by the way)

Do i need to write more? I don't think so, cause now I'm suppose to be doing my assignment(sh**)

I'll leave a pic behind to SOOTH y'all soaring eyes now...















feel hungry now aren't ya?(sorry fr nt leaving the drumstick perfect, i have to eat ya know)

No comments:

Post a Comment