Monday 17 March 2008

My 2nd poem^^ My best so far...

Today had nothing much to write, so I'm thinking of posting my 2nd poem that I had created couples of weeks ago.


Intro~
This poem entitle "A Significant Companion " is basically about a friend of mine that defered when i think we actually getting on well. Well... Not as in "soon to be lover type", is just when you think you found the "special one" and you really want to get hold of it those kind of friend. Is really a wonderful experience to actually get to know her better but eventually fate strikes in and *KABOOM* earth cracks and we are divided-.-"


That few days i felt so sad(not just because she's leaving but also because we have

been practicing the Oral & Comm Drama thingy together and we actually had the

BEST script among all of our course mate *nose getting longer* And even Mr V say we

have the BEST drama) and somehow think of writing a poem to release my tension. The

process of writing and thinking is actually done in the shower^^

Those great poets uses alcohol to inspire them, i only need to take a bath and get


trigger(inspirelah!) Wuahaha!


About the poem~
Well, compare to the previous poem I've wrote, I've incorporate more imagery into this poem. So, I'm still learning to create much "pro" type of poem and hopefully I'm on the right track ^^




A Significant Acquaintance

Knifing through the vision wall,
Only see thy opal eyes.
Ocean of words rise and fall,
Never fail to break the ice.

Lonely Almighty send thy pigeon,
Evening tears halt for an instant.
.
.
.
.
.

(Ops! I won't be postin anymore of my poem here, so any1 intrested jz msg me and i'll let u c the full version of it...)



Now there it is, hope that you all like it. I will write a new poem only when I've new inspiration. So, hope that it will be soon ^^

Have a wonderful day!


ps: acknowledgement to Dr. Roy for giving me advice on the poem ^^ gracias

8 comments:

  1. hey king, try doing d song survey on my blog...i can guarantee u dat u n yr readers will have a good laugh later..(this is kat btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao! y u come over my blog and invite my fren and me go.. feels like u are dragging my "customer" away le... which kat am i talking to btw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..this is kathryn aiken..how can i steal yr readers when they dun even know d url to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo! is u my fair pretty lady ^^

    yalor, i was surprise oso... then hw to link them to u o????

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha u need not link em to my blog..i think they'd rather be reading your posts abt food than reading mine abt mundane school life..pls do consider doing d song survey ya?

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay ya.. even though now i eels like sleeping tru the whole winter bt i will still go do it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hail the King!

    Haha, nice poem, great choice of words!

    Stumble across your bloggie while visiting someone else's blog. Keep up the good work, you seem to be morphing into a pretty good poet, Your Majesty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! thanks liling...
    hopefully i will be a great king for everyone.

    thanks again my lady...
    kakaka ^^

    ReplyDelete