Wednesday 12 March 2008

ATTENTION!

Finally,



this is what you all have been waiting for.



Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to present...



THE NEW ME!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 8 month in the making~ I've decided to cut my hair!(may god bless me!)

It all started way back in august when i gone to my nephew 1 year-old birthday party in Singapore! ^^
My bro brings me there and thank god he did(if not i have to take bus-.-" and might end up stopping at Batam...)
This is how my Handsome looking adorable yet beautiful nephew looks(i love him so much^^)Just born...^^Getting bigger...

CNM BREAKING NEWS! NOW ANDREAS knows how to WALK!


Going back to Singapore, is like going to my 2nd home, because I've work there for 3 months and i frequently go back to visit them... And since my brother-in-law owns a salon, Of cause i won't be hesitated to have a hair cut there!(is like a ritual now, when i go back, surely kena potong 1...potong rambut...)


So there it goes, from that time until now, is 8 MONTHS! 8 MONTHS! i never leave my hair uncut for soooooooo long before, it is sooooo long we been together and now i need to CUT him out(sound like i'm killing him) and coincidentally, my hair "age" is the same as my long lost 6300 when "she" disappeared.


This is my old haircut...






Going through those days with those Korean influence looking hair, it kind of brings bad luck to me, SERIOUSLY! That's why now I've decided to cut my hair...
And a lot of people keep asking me to cut, so with active support and some passive initiative, i choose to say SAYONARA to my old haircut...




This haircut is kind of expensive to me T.T cause for a person that never pay above RM 20 for a haircut(excluding the fact that i cut my hair in Singapore), this is way too expensive(35bucks)

~FEELS LIKE PAYING A RIDE TO THE MOON AND HAVE A PICNIC THERE~



So, as i promise to you all, I've cut my hair...
So pleeeeeeeeeeeease don't say that i look like a mushroom anymore...
I like to EAT one but i don't like to BE one... -.-"

4 comments: