Friday 14 March 2008

Secret Recipe @ ss2 [Nourriture! Alimento! Food! Makanan! 食物! Part 1]

Food... What a beautiful word... What a scary experience... With food...

Now, I'm supposed to be talking about how miserable my life went this few days, but in the end i will talk about food-.-" Why you might ask? Well, because I've gone to some of the "cheapest" restaurant in town... Darn... RM 50 gone in a day on food...


Damn, I can "jump sea" liao...


For a normal student that borrows money from PTPTN like me must be very careful in spending(at least that's what i promise to myself)

But somehow, someway, I spent it (T.T)
I can resist watching movies(provide no girls ask me out),
or no sight seeing(provide no girls ask me out),
or even resist surfing the net(provide... You know the drill...)
BUT I can't resist myself from trying NEW FOOD!


Ya... Food~ My favourite word in the dictionary(other than "money") Keeps me going no matter how depressed i am(macam sekarang) Food will surely makes me happy...


1st, before attending Ms Surita lecture, we(Mr D, Lady J & Ms A) went to the Jaya One to hunt for "Secret Recipe". Before going there, I've heard a lot of rumour about it, Mr V once told me that place is a really nice place to date, the food is really nice, and above all, it is PRICY!


Well, For me is still ok since the place looks daaaaaamn nice, is worth paying after all. So here goes nothing.

Let's talk about the interior, is really nice to sit in a place like that, the comfy chair, the soothing light, those elegant looking "things" really brings out the "feel" in you. Eating in a place like this sure to be a wonderful experience.



This plate of "Seafood Spring roll" sounds damn nice at 1st... mana tahu that's the proportion, i can understand some food is supposed to be small in proportion, but at least they decorate the food in the middle of the plate right? This "view" makes me wonder if the waiter had "smuggle" it -.-" Now call the custom to detain him^^





The food is perfectly decor to perfectION, colourful vege that fills up the visION, the wonderful sauce that brings life to the chickEN, and not forget the fresh fries that produce the pattern with pure attractION(It rhymes^^)

Seriously, the food is really amazingly nice... The vege is definitely a growth from the hills as it taste that damn fresh and sweet. The chicken was roasted to pure beauty and the sauce, the SAUCE(no comment-.-") Overall is just too good to be miss.

However, there is a little problem during the "Food Eating Ceremony". When i cut my chicken, i accidentally "sepak" out 2 fries from their "seat"...to the floor. I quickly pick it up of course but it was so embarrassing until Mr D scream out laughing(paisehleh~)


Food Review...

Atmosphere: 9.5 marks(Really a lovely experience^^)
Food : 9 marks(Really fresh!^^)
Service : 9 marks(They smile to us^^ That's what i like)
Price : 9 marks(Their Seafood Spring Roll could have been better)

Overall : 91.25 PERCENT!

RM 24 is the price for that ideal dine. Even so, the price is still too high for me now looking at my current situation...

May be i will stick to my only restaurant i want to go, which is "Quan Yi Ramen". Next time I'll do that coverage...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All of the statement above is my personal opinion & it may not be 100% true in terms on personal feelings and the statement, it is just a guide/review that one can use as references~

2 comments:

  1. It's turmeric chicken. Oh well i cant blame u for being in a turmoil after tasting this delectable dish. Uh..u do know d meaning of turmoil rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah! ofcourse! it means...

    it means...

    Well... you know...

    ...a catastrophy or sumthing like thtat right?

    ReplyDelete