Wednesday 26 March 2014

A series of unfortunate events: Cockroaches in my car

I learnt something new today. I learnt that no matter how focus you are when you drive, when a critter suddenly appears out of no where in front of you, you still gonna be surprised when you see one. This is even more true when the critter's size is bigger than its brethren.

Bought a Makfor F Roach Bait Gel today and it costs me RM 130. Some might argue this is expensive for roach killer. For me, it's more of being determine in dealing with roach infestation in my car. My car has been 'visited' by roaches since a year ago, at first, it was just some dwarf size roaches, but today, a Godzilla-size roach appear 2 feet away from me while I drive. As I was driving to work, that 20 minutes feels more like 20 hours.


During the trip, I've already planned a strings of actions needed to be taken when I reach my destination. It sounds something like this:
1. Stop car, step out of car
2. Grab a book, get ready
3. Flip over the laptop bag that supposedly hides where the roach is
4. Kill it, bury it.


Unfortunately, life doesn't always go according to plan. When I flipped over the bag, the roach is no where to be found. In short. I bought the RM 130 Bait Gel in hope of extinguishing the roaches once and for all. Leslie (the expert who sold me this) applied it to every possible spot the roach might walk pass. He told me I will see cockroach bodies in 24 hours. Which means I still might see the gigantic cockroach while I drive later. This is gonna be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment