Friday 4 December 2009

Currently busy with FYP

So not much to write aside from the life of me in Jeram.

Jeram, a place between Ipoh and Kampar was a place where people lives a simple life of getting awake 6 am in the morning (my grandma), go to the fruit farm for work (uncles and aunties), and eat Lui Cha (擂茶)= a form of vegetarian cuisine that my aunts always make. Wow! talk about 'fun'.


Few days ago, I've gone to Bukit Tambun Ipoh to get myself sunk in the hot water. It feels bloody good ^^ and I can't agree more when my aunt say "You will feel blur blur after sinking yourself into the hot water, once you get home, you will sleep like sleeping beauty and never gonna wake up again"


That is exactly what happened few days ago when I'm done with the hot spring. Ohyeah~

Feeling the cold rain on my face while getting half sunk in hot water. A feeling that I will never forget.

The water was so hot, that once I thought of bringing an egg and try cooking it XD
Or may be I'm just getting a little bit insane.
HooHooo...


Again, sorry for the late post, a lot happen in those few weeks.
I will post it here once I'm mentally ready for it.







TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

4 comments: