Thursday 31 December 2009

One of the Jeram days #1



Okay, while I was staying in Jeram - a place between Kampar and Ipoh, my life is just plain boring.

First, being an obedient boy that respect his grandmother, I've accompany my grandma to Kampar in the cock-cooing morning of 8 in the morning. She said she plans to deposit some cash into the bank. Am Bank that is.

Got to say we have some luck, our deposit earn us a chance to grab money... literally...





Am Bank branch in Kampar held this event where whoever that deposited RM 500 will have a chance to "grab cash". It sounded great at first, but who knows, the only thing we are going to grab is color paper.



----------------------------------------------

After my grandma got some KFC voucher from the so call money-grabbing program, I went to the nearest public place to online.

IT IS RIDICULOUS!The main Kampar town only have ONE freaking place that provides Wifi spot for internet users like us.

And that is KFC...
And I have to ask strangers to get to know the place.
Hehe! I asked from a pretty one too ^^"




Coincidentally, the whole KFC was crowded with kindergarden kids from the nearest town. I mean the WHOLE KFC outlet.

After finishing my meal at KFC, I went to UTAR KAMPAR CAMPUS to meet some Head of Department (H.O.D.) to get some information on my FYP.




After that meet up, I have to walk to the nearest bus stop, and it was 30 FREAKING MINUTES AWAY!!!!

Imagining walking 30 minutes under the scorching hot sun with a bulky laptop bag that contain a 17 inch laptop.
Trust me, it is not something you want to try (T^T)


Haih... After that day, I just couldn't stand the grief of walking so I ended up asking my kind-hearted aunt May to fetch me to UTAR. Thank you, aunt ^^


TILL THEN

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment